Brown Sugar, Sweet Tart, Gumdrop, Tutti Frutti
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated
- Hydrating mango, shea, and coconut butter formula boosts lip to moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
I recently purchased these from Rite Aid last week. They were $7.49 each but happen to have a 40% sale going on for Revlon products. I had been wanting to try these for sometime now, and knew that now would be the perfect time. And i'm so glad I did! I really like these lip butter's. They provide great moisture, with just the right pop of color, along with amazing shine. I also love the lipstick style packaging. All of the balms I own happen to be in tub form, which has to be applied with my finger, where as with this style, I can apply directly to my lips. Much more sanitary of course. I definitely plan on picking up a few more. Have you tried these? If so what are your thoughts?